Friday, June 29, 2007

Trashing your wedding dress. . .


Link


One of my former students, Dudley Brown, is a staff reporter for the daily newspaper in Spartanburg, S.C. Apparently at that newspaper, the print reporters are also shooting video to augment their newspaper stories. Dudley sent me this link today.

dudley.brown@shj.com wants to share this video with you:

Personal Message
Hey Timbs,

We're being encouraged to shoot video with some of our stories and here's one that I did. I shot everything and our online people edited it. We also sprinkled a few of the photographer's shots in. I had a lot of fun doing this. I also wrote a story about this trend.

Trashing A Wedding Dress

Video:
Spartanburg photographer Amy Wood has introduced a new service to clients - "trashing" their wedding dress. Wood photographs clients in their wedding dress in unusual settings.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid446437106/bclid440984115/bctid1078597472

No comments: