Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another student says thanks...


Link


Interesting and reassuring when students write to me and say thanks. Here's a message I received today from Brian Troutman of Orangeburg, S.C.

Brian earned his degree in mass comm. from Winthrop about three years ago:

Professor Timbs,

Just wanted to let you know that of my professors at Winthrop, you were the one I learned the most from. Wanted to give you a shout. I just put a new blog entry on our website – Liars Club. I witnessed it!! I am still laughing to myself recalling stories you told in your classes and references you made to the Liars Club. Anyway, check out our website when you get a chance and my blog.

www.thetandd.com/blogs

2 comments:

mercedes said...

You must be an outstanding teacher. The most sincere accolades come from the ones who have witnessed daily their instructor's dedication and manner of information delivery. And who better than your students would know this? Humor counts, too, doesn't it? Congratulations!

carolina magic said...

Thanks much. Always nice to get positive vibes from anything we do--whether at work or elsewhere.