Saturday, December 6, 2014

Spelling "booger"

I just got discharged from the Mountain Home VAMC (hospital) after suffering from acute UTI with sepsis.

UTI can be a killer. Don't know what it is? Google it now, and if you ever have symptoms get your butt to the ER. I feel like I got there just in time!

They took good care of me for the six nights I spent there.

Meanhile, one day while strolling around the hospital, I encountered this spelling booger on an office:

Spell check, anyone?

And here's another one I noticed a few days ago:

2 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

Hey Larry,

It was good to talk with you earlier today. Sorry to hear you've had a tough past few days but glad you are feeling better. Loved the sign at the VA ... even with all our techology, we still have spelling errors. Appreciate your blog ... Merry Christmas and Happy 2015!

Beth said...

Hey there, Stranger! :) No, I haven't forgotten your request - I just haven't found what you are looking for. At least, not in my neck of the woods. Sounds like you have had quite the roller coaster ride - hope you are recovered. You are like a cat, always landing on your feet!

Merry Christmas, Timbs. :)