Monday, September 22, 2014

Memories of Granny Jenkins and her family

I keep plowing through my Dad's slides. He left me hundreds of them and I'm trying to preserve some (hopefully for a long, long time) on the Internet. Quite a task to go through all those slides (does anyone create slides anymore?!?) and digitize them and upload them to the Net.

Click here for a slideshow of my Granny Maude Jenkins (my Mom's Mom) and her family. Granny and company are choreographed to the music of singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett. Thank you, Jimmy, for your tunes. Bet Granny Jenkins (shown in photo accompanying this blog post) never, ever heard of the singer of "Margaritaville." But maybe she's listening to him now from Heaven.

Turn up your sound and click here for my slideshow dedicated to my Granny.

No comments: