Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dog licks inside of computer screen

If you've read the old blogster for very long, you know I love dogs--big ones, small ones, smart ones, even unintelligent but loyal slobberknocker ones.

In that spirit, I present you a dog that cleans the inside of your computer screen.

As a friend, put it to me, "You know that you should clean the outside of your computer screen every so often. However, did you know that you're supposed to clean the inside of the screen, too? Not many people know this or how to do it. So, here's a complimentary cleaning."

Click on the boldface headline hotlink above to see the dog cleaning your screen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the funniest thing I've seen. How did you get that dog inside your monitor? He seems to enjoy the taste of cosmic stuff accumulated inside the screen. Who-da-thunk-it?

carolina magic said...

Yes, he's quite the inside-the-screen cleaner!

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing.