Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hats off to the Golden Corral



Ate a delicious FREE dinner last night at the Golden Corral restaurant in Rock Hill. The good folks there (at 1031 Anderson Road) must have fed more than a thousand hungry veterans--at no charge.

Great that the Golden Corral recognizes that but for veterans there would be no Rock Hill, no restaurants, no USA.

Thanks, Golden Corral.

Loved the steak, chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, salad, iced tea and dessert (carrot cake). More than I should have eaten but couldn't resist.

Sign me,

Larry Timbs
Vietnam era USAF veteran

4 comments:

Lamborghini said...

Thank you for your service to our country. We will never forget you.

carolina magic said...

Thanks. Means a lot.

SaM-1 said...

My step-dad is a Vet (Navy) and he loves Golden Corral (at least I think he does). But I'm sure he would've enjoyed the free dinner also!
Was the dinner free for children of Vets??? :)

carolina magic said...

Not free for children of vets, far as I know.