Sunday, October 5, 2008

J-Lo shines in "Angel Eyes"


I had forgotten how much I like Jennifer Lopez.

If she's not the most beautiful woman in the world she's right up there.

Sensuous, smart, breathtakingly (you complete the rest of the sentence.)

Saw a 2001 movie "Angel Eyes" this weekend, starring J-Lo.

Go rent it if you haven't had the pleasure of watching this one. In it, J-Lo plays a Chicago police officer who falls in love with "Catch," a strange man who befriends her and who's unlike anyone she's ever met.

J-Lo can have anyone.

Instead, she pursues "Catch."

See the movie

5 comments:

Zade said...

They say that the eyes of a person are the windows into one's soul.

carolina magic said...

Haven't heard that one, Zade. Will try to keep that in mind.

SaM-1 said...

That movie came out in 2001??
I am just seeing previews of it on TV.
I really like J.Lo in the movies "Enough" and "Monster-in-Law".
"Angel Eyes" definitely sounds like a story line I'd be interested in seeing played out in a movie.

ace2311 said...

That's a very good movie!! i think Jennifer Lopez is actually a great actress. "Enough" is probably my favorite movie of hers, but "Angel Eyes" is definitely up there.

carolina magic said...

Well, J-Lo is tops in my book, regardless of the movie.

Can't wait till her next picture.