Monday, April 9, 2007

My oldest daughter is interviewed on MSNBC-TV



Link


Okay, I don't know what side of the abortion debate you're on.

Regardless, you might find the video link about an April 6, 2007, MSNBC-TV interview with my oldest daughter, Dorothy Timbs Yeung (she married Patrick Yeung in December 2006) quite interesting.

It pertains to the ultrasound bill now being hotly debated in S.C. and elsewhere across the U.S.--but especially, right now, in S.C.

When you click on the above link, you might have to wait for a few seconds till the commercial(s) play out, but then and there, big as life, is my Dorothy in the national news.

7 comments:

Jason said...

Tell your daughter great job for standing up for herself on the show. she sure did make good points and stuck it to the other woman. That is cool and a great showing of her side.

Beth in SC said...

Wow - great job there, Timbs. Your daughter did a very good job of stating her point, not backing down, but being friendly the entire time. Impressive! Are you sure she's YOUR daughter! ha ha :)

carolina magic said...

Yep. I thought she did a great job and gave a good account of herself, regardless of what side anybody is hot in this potentially explosive issue.

Will be interesting how the ultra sound bill plays out in S.C.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

And YES, she is my daughter.

Em(ily) said...

so cool!!!

carolina magic said...

So cool that you wrote "so cool!!!" Em.

Peter Landis said...

Though I cannot say that I agree with her views, I applaud your daughter for speaking well on the topic.

beachbumandproud said...

Though I CAN say that I agree with your daughter's views. (Especially the fact that you can't make a woman look at something she doesn't want to.)I applaud her for looking amazing and kicking ass on national TV (in a nice Southern sort of way.) Good for her.