Sunday, January 21, 2007

Access my courses via WebCT


Link


Here's how to get an idea for what I'm doing this semester in each of my courses--via WebCT distance learning software.

1. Copy and paste the following link into your Web browser:

http://courses6.webct.com/webct/ticket/ticketLogin?action=print_login&request_uri=/webct/homearea/homearea%3F


2. For WebCT ID, enter the following (must be in lower case): wu_dummystudentm1

3. For Password, enter the same as in #2: wu_dummystudentm1

4. Takes you to the three courses I'm teaching this semester--MCOM 241, MCOM 333 and MCOM 205. A few courses I've taught from previous semesters are also shown.

5. Example of how to find material for a particular course:
a. Click on MCOM 205
b. Click on Spring 2007 stuff
c. Click on syllabus
d. After looking at syllabus, click on Homepage
e. Click on Calendar for specific assignments
f. Click on specific date in Calendar for more info. about what we did or will do in my class on a particular day

6. Click on myWebCT at top of page to navigate to another of my courses.

No comments: