Thursday, February 20, 2014

Our book due out in a few months

I've blogged about this before but finally I believe it's going to happen.

I'm about to become an author (more accurately, a co-author) of a published book.

Our novel is titled "Fish Springs: Below the Surface" and you can click here for our teaser website.

It's a teaser site because "Fish Springs" won't actually be available on Amazon or in book stores till June 1, 2014.

It's also possible that it'll be made into a TV movie. But more about that in the coming months.

"Fish Springs" (named after the remote mountain community in East Tennessee where my Dad was born and raised) has been a long time coming. A lot of writing, rewriting, writing, rewriting (you get the idea).

It will be published by Ingalls Publishing Group--based in the N.C. High Country. Thank you, Bob and Barbara Ingalls for publishing our novel! Heartfelt appreciation, too, to Ingalls senior editor Judy Geary for taking a diamond in the rough (my opinion) and helping make it sparkle.

So this blog post is just an early shout-out from yours truly and my coauthor, Michael Manuel.

Stay tuned for more information.





1 comment:

Mark said...

Exciting. Proud for you. I'm looking forward to what I expect to be a good read....extra commas and all :-)