Wednesday, November 5, 2008

All the bull is now over


Just to commemorate the end of this very long (seemingly interminable) political season, note the 2,000 pounds of bull that accompanies this blog post.

I caught this guy resting near my father-in-law's barn in east Tennessee.

Question: Where does a bull do his thing?

Answer: Anywhere he wants to!

Seriously this bull gave me the evil eye. Didn't want to get too close.

He's a prize animal.

Ferocious.

Tenacious.

At ease with himself and the living things around him but nonetheless keeping all his senses open, just in case...

Just like a lot of those candidates in the 2008 election year.

What a year it was!

This bull represents a lot about what I feel.

3 comments:

SaM-1 said...

A bunch of bull is exactly what some candidates were putting out there. Honestly, I've been wanting the election to be over since the primaries and I am OVERLY ECSTATIC that it's finally over!

carolina magic said...

Amen, sister. Well said!

As Roy Orbison warbled in his famous old song:

"It's oh..........ver!

It's oh...........ver!

It's oh...............................................ver!

Unknown said...

I hope the bull is really over and not just beginning. I have faith in our new president and hope he does what he promised. Time for a change...thats for sure!